Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

U-KISS Teasers


Ok so I'm so excited that U-KISS is making a comeback. They are my favorite K-pop group and I'm just so happy for these boys *cries*. So I hope you guys are just as excited as I am. I just wish they would give these boys a break. I am seriously surprised they haven't fainted on stage or something, but that just goes to show you how professional they are.Anyway here are the teasers for your eyes to see and your mouth to drool over. Don't forget they will release their MV on September 20, unless some weird thing happens and they can't.



Eli's teaser is nothing too special, but he still looks hot. I was kind of hoping that for this comeback his hair would be dyed a different color.

Kiseop looks good, but I don't think this hair suits him the best, I like the haircut it's just not for him.

Soohyun looks the same. I like how he looks, though, and I also love his shirt.

Oh my buhgeezeus. Kevin's teaser photo ... it's so....I just.... let's just say that my fangirl heart almost had a heart attack. I love his hair style. I hope he keeps it for the most of the MV.

I like this photo and Hoon looks as hot as always. I think that he, like Eli, should dye his hair sometime soon. Maybe black?

Dongho... Dongho Dongho Dongho... one question why? Why did you let them style your hair like this? Personally I think it doesn't suit him at all. I didn't like this type of hair style on Ren from NU'EST nor did I enjoy it on G-Dragon either (although GD is GD), and I'm positive I'm not going to like it on anybody else.


This is the teaser photo of all of them. It was the first released teaser photo.




 And last but not least... The Music Video Teaser!!!!



Did anybody else notice that at the end they misspelled the word coming. The person who made this video spelled it as comming. Lol just thought I would point that out, but you all probably already noticed that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for commenting