Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

EXO COMEBACK!!!

OKAY I CAN NOT CALM DOWN!
I know this is a but late, but I am sososososososososo happy to say that FINALLY EXO will be having their comeback! I can't be anymore happy! JUNE 3rd is the said released date for the music video and album. So, I am guessing it will be June 2nd for me. 

As of now all that has been released about the comeback is a teaser images, teaser video, and the tracklist. This will be EXO's first full length album. I just can't right now. To top it all off they will be promoting as OT12. Did you hear that O-T-FUCKING-TWELVE. I was not expecting that! But of course knowing SM they will do something to make the fans waste more money, resulting in them making two versions of the album. The album is titled "XOXO" and there will be a "Kiss" version and a "Hug" version (I have got to start saving now so that I can pre-order them ^^).

The title song of the album is said to be named "Wolf". Some are complaining that SM should not have still used the leaked track. Others are saying it may not be the same song as the alternative name for it is "The Wolf and Beauty". Whatever the case is, I have not listened to the leaked track so whichever one it is on the album it will be a completely new song for me.

 Kiss Version Tracklist
1. 늑대와 미녀 (Wolf) 
2. Baby, Don't Cry (인어의 눈물) 
3. Black Pearl 
4. 나비소녀 (Don't Go) 
5. Let Out The Beast 
6. 3.6.5 
7. Heart Attack 
8. 피터팬 (Peter Pan) 
9. Baby 
10. My Lady 
11. 늑대와 미녀 (Wolf) (EXO-K Ver.) 
12. 늑대와 미녀 (Wolf) (Chinese Ver.) 

Hug Version Tracklist
1. 狼与美女 (Wolf) 
2. Baby, Don't Cry (人鱼的眼泪) 
3. Black Pearl 
4. 蝴蝶少女 (Don't Go) 
5. Let Out The Beast 
6. 3.6.5 
7. Heart Attack 
8. 彼得潘 (Peter Pan) 
9. Baby (第一步) 
10. My Lady 
11. 狼与美女 (Wolf) (EXO-M Ver.) 
12. 狼与美女 (Wolf) (Korean Ver.) 


I am so ecstatic to see that they will release full versions of "Baby Don't Cry", "My Lady", and "Let Out The Beast". I loved the songs in the teasers and I was getting so frustrated that there was no full version. Now I can hear the whole song in all its glory.

Here are the teaser images and video:


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for commenting