Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Wow it feels like it has been ages since I have posted on my little blog here. I really miss it. I have been so busy with school and what not. Sadly to say, I have also had hardly any time to try to keep up with the fast pace of Kpop. It would be the middle of the week when I hear about an unexpected comeback that has actually been the buzz for a couple of weeks prior. It came to my realization that I suck at multi-tasking anything with school. It is just so time consuming; however, now that I am on Spring Break I can try to catch up on all the wonderful things I have missed. Omg don't even try to bring up how many EXO's Showtime episodes  have missed. It makes me sad that I am so behinds.

Well for now I will have this full week to have my undivided attention to the luscious world of Kpop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank for commenting